Vintage Home Show
Why book with us?
Why book with us?
We are one of the UK's Leading Vintage Interiors Shows
Since our shows started back in 2012, we have been lucky enough to have lots of repeat exhibitors who attend all of our show locations on a regular basis. But we are always looking for New exhibitors who sell great items our visitors will love.
The event was created to be a hub for buyers in search of items from the 1950's-1970's. A place where stall after stall has the items they are looking to buy. We have done just that!
Stock prices are a broad range, we aim to have exhibitors offering mass market midcentury, vintage and kitsch items as well as high end design examples from the period in question. We never know who might visit and what their spending powers is. In the past we have attracted the attention of Interior Designers as well as celebrities such a Paloma Faith & TV stars. And we always see a fantastic range of items going out of the door no matter how large! or small
The Aim of our Show
We want you to meet your perfect customers at our shows. Those who are there to buy; armed with a tape measure! Our customers have a lot of enthusiasm & love for what they are buying, so you know the piece is off to a good home. Because our shows are very specific in style our visitors travel far and wide. Plus they know what they are looking at too, so you will have less of that phrase "my nan had one of those"
Our Exhibitor Profile
What we look for from our exhibitors.......
We love to have knowledgeable exhibitors; who have a passion for what they are selling at our shows. If you sell great examples of Midcentury & Vintage Home Items or even classy Industrial or Art Deco, we want to hear from you! We welcome sellers of Furniture, Ceramics, Art, Lighting, Glass, Textiles, Kitchenailia and general home items. Mainly from the 1950's-1970's but we are also looking for classics of the 20th century with style that are original (not reproduction) and good presentation is key!
Applying for a space
If you wish to join us at a show where bookings are open, please fill out the application below indicating what you sell and the space you require. We will get back to you about having a space. *Bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis and subject to the type of items you sell (if you are a new exhibitor we may require more details and images of the kind of items you sell) Bookings are Non-refundable.
Our shows fill very quickly! Payment will be required immediately once we have confirmed via email that you have been accepted for the Show. We cannot hold spaces due to the high demand, so space will be released if we have not receive payment by return.
Show Responsibilities & Booking T&C's
Show Responsibilities & Booking T&C's
We pride ourselves on the quality of our exhibitors, many of which have been with us from the beginning of our respective show locations and many exhibiting at more than one location.
We promote each of our events individually within various printed press,online listings and social media outlets. We aim for regular attendance figures of 1000+ for each event. Targeting the right buyers for you is our priority and making sure they understand exactly what will be up for sale is of high importance for the show to continue to be a success. When you book a space with us;in return we ask for the following of you as a seller
- Help with distributing posters and flyers to encourage more visitors
- Images of items you are selling to allow us to create a pre-show showcase of what is going to be at the show
- Your own social media activities and letting your customers know you are exhibiting with us
At the Show
- A well presented and inviting stall with quality items within our specified dateline/style Art Deco, Midcentury 1950's-1970's
- Good Knowledge of your stock
- Communications with visitors at your stall
- Means to take card payments-we recommend an I-Zettle Machine
- Fair pricing
- Excellent customer service post event regarding delivery etc
Please also read our Booking Terms & Conditions before you apply for a stall
1. To apply for your stand, return a booking form and then arrange full payment to Discover Vintage Ltd by return within 3 days.
2. Upon acceptance of your booking and payment being received, Discover Vintage will confirm your stand by sending you paid invoice via email.
3. Final setting up details will be emailed during the week before the event.
4. If your booking is cancelled for any reason, the fee is non-refundable under any circumstance.
5. A booking made by the person or company listed on the booking form cannot be transferred to a 3rd party for any reason and can not be transferred to another event date either.
6. If for any reason the event is cancelled by ourselves or the venue we will offer a free stall for our next show at the location you have booked as a goodwill gesture.
At the event
1. The Stall Holder shall have access for setting up 2 hours before the event starts on the day of the event. There is no option to set up the day before.
2.If you don't arrive until 30 minutes before Early Bird Entry (10:30) on the day of the show. we reserve the right cancel your space without refund.
3. An electricity point must be requested in advance and any electrical equipment being used must be PAT tested before plug into venue sockets.
4. The organisers will bear no liability whatsoever for safety of persons, stock, money or possessions while travelling to, from or during the event. Stall Holders are required to take out their own relevant insurance.
5. The positioning of Stall Holders at the event is at the absolute discretion of the organisers.
6. In the interest of Health and Safety stalls should be manned at all times whilst the event is open and should not be dismantled until closing time or by express permission off the organisers.
7. As this is a vintage event with a dateline 1920-1969, all goods for sale or services promoted must be; vintage to the dateline or created using vintage articles. No new Goods are permitted and Food is not permitted for sale.
More detailed set-up info will be emailed on the Monday before the event. If you have any further queries please email before fill out an application form.
What Our Exhibitors Think
Fab event with the right customers for our Midcentury Furniture. We nearly sold out on the day.
Thank you so much for the fair at Coventry - your hard work and professionalism was appreciated-
T/A Kitsch Katz